Sunday, May 25, 2014

#OOH LORD JESUS BEGIN WITH ME TODAY, RIGHT NOW RIGHT HERE I AM!

Luke 24:27; And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, He (Jesus Christ) expounded unto them.........................
By your Greatest Grace' God!;
Lord Jesus Christ begin with me today in myself (Spirit+Soul+Body), in my faith, in my conscience, in my stance, in my vision, in my present, in my future, in my work, in my study, in my family, in my clan, in my community, in my country and in the whole world.

Because IN YOU LORD JESUS;
I am not nothing but something,
I am not inferior but superior,
I am not zero but hero,
Indeed, I am not a Past may be a Present but really a Future'.........In Jesus Name
IN YOU I am not a slave of the world but a King...
IN YOU I am your Son indeed Inheritor/ Heir/ Successor....KING-DOM
IN YOU I am not Junior but Senior; really a predecessor/precursor/forerunner of juniors
Zechariah 4:6;...........'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty.  
I decree & declare in Jesus Christ Mighty name and by the power of Holy Ghost I know I am well right now, Amen!"""..........

No comments:

Post a Comment